:)

9.03.2010

Can't Sleep

www.tips-fb.com
Can't Sleep


**ever have one of those nights?**

It’s hard to fall asleep tonight
Because all I can think of is you
I can’t seem to get to sleep
Which is what I really want to do

I’m laying in bed…wide awake
When sleep is what I need.
But thinking of you is keeping me up!
What a problem this is indeed.

I’m still awake and it’s very late
This really isn’t fair!
I need my rest, it’ll be morning soon
But my mind just doesn’t care.

I’m thinking about you, how I want you near,
As I stare outside my window.
I cuddle up close, (which is dumb I suppose)
Because I’m wishing you were my pillow.

I wish you were here laying next to me
As I run my fingers through your hair.
I want to be warm, wrapped in your arms
And fall asleep knowing you’re there

I want to rest my head on your chest,
To be calmed by your steady heart-beating,
To lay there and smile because you’ll be here all the while,
Under sheets while we’re gently sleeping.

But alas, what a shame, everything is the same
And I’m still alone in my bed.
I’m thinking of you and it’s keeping me up…
I guess I’ll try sleeping again instead.

3 ♥love me =):

Faizal n Fashitah said...

ooOo...tok lagu Maikel jeksen nak? nang bes lagu tok koh atiey eh ehek. Wahh lamak atiey sik ngeblog ho.. bok muncul agik nya eh ehek XD

Khairul Onggon said...

Assalamualaikum Atie.. Di kesempatan ini, saya Kaljis aka Khairul Onggon dari hati yang tulus ikhlas ingin mengucapkan selamat hari raya aidil fitri, maaf zahir dan batin. Selamat beraya dan selamat bercuti ;)

Blogger said...

bestnye hidup org pelamin ni kan..