:)

2.19.2009

i nak nyawaB taG dri ZyuL_TSC(urg kpg mek) LoK-_-

www.tips-fb.com
Huh~atiey…u gOt tagged <<--susey zyul tek… sO…I nak nyawap tag Dari<ZyuL_TSC(urg kpg mek) seadanya~hihi~
smentara nunggu sistem mek tOk terbang(down) ..
mek k wOrdz2 ktk zyuL ahk~juz ganti ikit2 jak..


_______________________________________________________

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you!

1. i am atiey..hihi~

2.suka teyum2 n tetak2..ha.ha.ha

3. i love colet

4. i hate ‘Lepeh”

5. i suka menda nOk kiiuuut2 kejawak2

6. i love pink n purple

7. music make me tired_(nok pasang nyerin2 ya)

8. i like to take pictures

9. i love u…all my preen

10. i love 2 eat ‘DabEy’

11. i love shin chan muvie

12. weekend = shoping

13. weekday after 8 = tto

14. i am melayu sawak

15. i cant speak dayak well

16. and neither cina pasa language :P

17. I dun nO wat I wan

18. i hate jerawat…ngeee

19. i hate touch n go

20. i luf pjal

21. i can cook airk….=D

22. i gOt tagged by zuL(urg kampong ku)

23. i love bloging

24. i can jalan(ada kaki)

25. i am a Bee(beE movie)

tag:

-4 sapa2 nOk rajin nyawap tag… u gOt tagged…ekeke


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 ♥love me =):